Marketers simply must adapt to the modern age and the way video has become a huge part of modern life. According to Wyzowl’s annual Video Marketing Report, 91% of businesses use video as a marketing tool. That’s an incredibly high percentage and proof that marketers should be embracing video. It isn’t as simple as using your selfie camera to make a short video to the camera though, it is crucial that you try and make your video stand out in the crowd.
Movavi Video Editor is a convenient way to edit videos on Mac. It is affordable, professional, and very simple to use, making it the best video editor for Mac users who are looking for software that doesn’t take years to learn how to use.
Why Marketers Need to Embrace Video
We’ve already covered one of the interesting statistics from that Wyzowl study, but there are plenty more that show the fact that video is crucial for most businesses.
96% of marketers said that they see video as an ‘important part’ of their marketing strategy, which shows that companies not using video are likely to fall behind.
Over 271,000 hours of video are thought to be uploaded to YouTube alone every single day.
The benefits of video for businesses include:
- The opportunity to show off your product and service in a way that can’t be achieved with words alone.
- An amazing level of engagement. Videos often get a lot more likes and comments than other types of content.
- A quick way to get messages across. Video is so accessible, and you can say a lot in a relatively short space of time.
- You can build trust. Videos are a good way to show off business processes, introduce team members, and ultimately build a huge level of trust in your business which can drive further sales and grow your base of customers.
- A chance to reach new audiences. Whether you make a video that goes viral, or you just show up for searches on YouTube and other social media sites, it is the chance to meet a whole new audience.
- It doesn’t have to be difficult to create. As proven by software like Movavi Video Editor, video is accessible, and any marketing professional can put together something that looks amazing.
Video may well just form one part of your video strategy, but that doesn’t mean it should be ignored. For almost every business, video is something that can revolutionise how you connect with your audience.
Do You Need a Video Editor?
Of course, making a video can be as simple as hitting Record on your phone and then uploading it to social media or YouTube. So, do people actually need a specific video editor for Mac or PC to create suitable videos?
The problem with using video that hasn’t been edited is that you won’t be able to add effects or make edits that turn your video into a polished, professional end-product. For example, you might need to use a blur effect for the video to ensure that you aren’t releasing any private information or as an added artistic effect.
Using Mac video editing software means that you can add far more to your video, and turn it into something more impactful. For instance, Mac video editing can allow you to:
- Add titles and subtitles. This can help to ensure everyone understands your video and make it easier to get your message across even if someone has their phone muted.
- Add creative effects. We’ve already discussed the fact that you may want to use a blur video editor effect, but besides knowing how to blur a video for sensitive information, there are also creative effects including filters and transitions.
- Sound effects and sound editing. Have you ever opened a video, and it has been too quiet to hear, or had really loud sound effects and then quiet dialogue? It is important to edit the sound of a video thoroughly, and you can even add sound effects and overdubs using a Mac video editor like Movavi.
- Control things like aspect ratio and quality. When you make a video on your phone or even on a camera, you may not be able to tweak things like the quality, definition, and aspect ratio, before you upload the video on your website or social media.
Why Movavi Video Editor is the Perfect Match
Movavi Video Editor has many of the features of a professional video editing suite, but it makes it really straightforward by providing a simple interface.
You don’t have to spend weeks learning how to use the software to create a fantastic end result. For example, you can use drag-and-drop effects in order to change the look of your video or even provide different sound effects.
There are loads of video filters that can give a different look and feel to your video, including a blur effect or even a VHS effect to give a retro look. With really simple controls, it is straightforward to stabilise your videos and normalise the sound, so even if the video itself has some errors, you can usually fix these.
In Movavi Video Editor it is really simple to make some of the basic changes, such as cutting videos and trimming to size, as well as cropping the video to size. There are also a huge number of options for exporting and uploading your video, meaning the whole process is fast and simplified.
Even the exporting of your video is incredibly quick, meaning that you don’t have to sit and wait for hours while it renders. The software is also incredibly affordable when compared to a lot of the other options on the market.
Summary – Embracing Video For Marketing
Video doesn’t have to be a difficult, prohibitive thing for your business to implement. Even a standard Mac computer can run great editing software that makes it easy to give a professional edge to your video, without having to outsource video production or buy expensive equipment.
Combining software like Movavi Video Editor with even a decent phone camera can be enough to propel your marketing strategy, as long as you have the right strategy.